Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I clear my skin up before school starts?

I have really bad acne, blackheads surrounding my nose, and huge pores. I didn%26#039;t really care about my skin before, but now that I%26#039;m going into a new school, I do. How can I clear up my skin in a couple of weeks?|||Everyone%26#039;s skin is different, you really need to try out products to find out what works best for you. I had similar skin problems to yours though. Right now, I%26#039;m using Biore with salicylic acid. The exfoliator helps reduce the size of your pores, and removes oil and dirt. A warming blackhead scrub really does well on blackheads and clogged pores. Always use a toner at the end as well (alcohol free). After the toner dries, I also use Clean%26amp;Clear Persa-Gel10 with benzoyl peroxide which helps fight acne causing bacteria and gets rid of acne pretty well. Again, it all depends on your skin type. You have to try stuff out to see what works best on your skin. Though seeing as I had similar problems to yours, I would recommend to try these products out and use them in the morning and at night (no skipping!) unless it irritates your skin. But any combination of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide regimens will target both types of acne pretty well (oil and dirt based, as well as bacterial). Here is a clean list of the products I use (and in order):





Biore Pore Perfect Pore Unclogging Scrub (the exfoliator)


Biore Pore Perfect Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser (for blackheads)


Biore Pore Perfect Triple Action Astringent (the toner)


Clean%26amp;Clear Persa-Gel10 (acne)|||BTW! Your skin might break out a little more at first, but that is perfectly normal! That means it%26#039;s clearing the stuff out from deep underneath your skin, so be patient and give time for the product to work its stuff! :) Report Abuse
|||im so glad i have a tan skin i will be acne free forl life! yes!!!!!








please pick me as best asnwer? please.|||Definitely use Neutrogena Anti-Oil Face Wash. It cleans deeps into your pores to clean out dirt and prevent future breakouts.|||St.ives apricot scrub works great( medicated kind)|||Zirh Clean.





It%26#039;s the best face wash I%26#039;ve ever used, and I%26#039;ve struggled with acne all of my life.





If you%26#039;re looking for a temporary solution - a tan will make you look clearer fast!|||Use clearisal, netrogena on the spot, and noxema. they all work grat for me. wash your face when you wake up and before you go to bed. it should be close to gone in about hopefully a week or so.


Good Luck


=)|||OKAY LISTEN TO ME.





Use Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst 2x a day[morning and nights]





Right before you go to sleep, squeeze a lemon wedge on the affected area. It may sting, so wait 30 seconds before dabbing it with a tissue.





Repeat even after your acne goes away.





Also consider getting a steam facial or facials.





Buy Vita-C peel off mask.





Dont wear makeup till school starts, because they will clog your pores|||0KAY 0XY iS THE ANSWER L0L USE iT TWiCE A DAY AND GET THESE CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR 0iL ABS0RBiNG SHEETS...AND WHEN EVERY Y0UR FACE iS 0iLY USE THEM AND MAKE SURE N0T T0 P0P Y0UR ZiTS THAT WiLL MAKE iT W0RSE!


H0PE THAT HELPS =]|||PROACTIV.

No comments:

Post a Comment